Re: Survey on titles for OWL2 Semantics documents

Can somebody (eg, Uli:-) explain what is meant by the remark:

"DL Semantics" and "RDF-Based Semantics" (But Uli says it's not DL.)

I know she said that on the call, but I did not really grasp that at the
time either...

Thanks

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/