RE: Top property in property chains for the EL fragment.

Hello,

The word "possibly" denoted the fact that you could have either the simple inclusions, or, if you wanted, you could have property
chains. I agree that this was ambiguous, so I just changed it to "object property inclusion (<span
class="nonterminal">SubObjectPropertyOf</span>) with or without property chains". I hope things are clear now.

Boris