RE: new drafts -- We are NOT ready to go and the documents are garbled!

Boris Motik wrote:

>Hello,
>
>We are NOT ready to go: I already noticed my e-mail
>
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Oct/0026.html
>
>the documents are garbled. In all the documents,   has been changed
>to a space, which destroys formatting in a number of
>places. Furthermore, HTML entities ⟨, ∈ and so on are not
>shown correctly.

Further:

* symbol for emptyset
* less-equal, greater-equal (see cardinality restrictions)
* The Delta symbol for the domain
* the dot symbol for interpretation functions

Everyone should take a look in the Direct Semantics, section 2.2 on
"Interpretations":

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/ED-owl2-semantics-20081007/#Interpretation
s>

It's completely broken!

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe