ACTION-240 completed

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 10:34:08 +0000
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/
RequirementsDraft#Annotated_Bibilography.2FUse_Cases

Couple of comments:

	This involved an attempt to sort through the document and use bits
of it (i.e., find a use case, understand it, extract it). It wasn't
fun so this reinforced my point (and, I believe, our general
agreement) that the document needs tightening and focusing.
	I've concerns about the Overview text. I'm unclear where this came
from and how it relates to the several papers sometimes associated
with it. I'd rather we just used abstracts from the papers and have
one row per paper.
	In other words, I'd rather have something closer to:
		<http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pTmcCXR-dV6TdDo24Tse-fQ>
	By "Exhibit" I mean:
		<http://simile.mit.edu/exhibit/>
I'd rather have an exhibit than a table. I'd rather have it
extensible than frozen.

Anyhoo, this discharges my action item, thus I've closed it in the
tracker.