Re: RDF features in OWL 2

I am wondering about whether it is wise to consider these disallowed
in OWL 2 DL, and hence making any RDF that uses them unusable in OWL
DL.

In the light of our resolution of issues 137 and 114, should use of
these vocabulary terms be allowed as long as there is sufficient
additional OWL declarations to make them usable in OWL DL?

-Alan