RE: RDF features in OWL 2

Hi!

I think Jie's question can easily be answered. Have a look in Section 2.3 of
the Specification:

  <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax#URIs_and_Namespaces>

All the URIs asked for have an "rdf" namespace prefix, so they are reserved
according to Table 2. And none of these URIs appear in Table 3 ("Reserved
Vocabulary with Special Treatment"). So the answer is "not supported in OWL
2 DL" to all these URIs.

The related (now closed) issue is ISSUE-104 ("dissallowed vocabulary").

Further, there is no (explicit semantic) relationship between the original
RDF Reification ("rdf:Statement") and the new annotation-reification
("owl:Axiom") vocabulary. We have introduced the latter as a resolution for
ISSUE-67 ("reification for axiom annotation").

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe