Re: reverse mapping for xsd:integer vs xsd:nonNegativeInteger

I wonder if it would be better to not explicitly mention
xsd:nonNegativeInteger in the mapping rules and instead do something
like this:

Instead of writing

_:x owl:maxQualifiedCardinality "n"^^xsd:nonNegativeInteger

write:

_:x owl:maxQualifiedCardinality  XSDL(n, integer > 1)

And then explain that XSDL(n, integer > 1) is any xml schema datatype
(from a limited set that Peter enumerated) literal whose value is an
integer > 1.

-Alan

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#datatype