Re: issue-21 / importing multiple versions of the same ontology

Related to this, I'd like to suggest we give owl:incompatibleWith
more tooth, using analogous language to the language Peter proposed
for multiple versions of the same ontology. That is when the subject
of owl:incompatibleWith is in the imports closure of O, or any of its
versionURIs, and the object the assertion is URI  IncURI, then no
ontology with ontology URI or version URI being IncURI should be
imported.

-Alan