Re: rdf:list vocabulary

Well, for instance if it sees any of the new list vocabulary or any
new OWL2 vocabulary, then it isn't OWL 1.
Like I said, the question to be evaluated, if others thing this is
worth considering, is whether there are any ambiguous cases.
Perhaps the serialization is arranged so that any OWL 2 ontology that
uses rdf:list as not-syntax, includes in its mapping at least one use
of replacement for rdf:list.

-Alan