RE: ISSUE-127 (narynotyet): documents contain bits of nary datatype but these are not yet in OWL 2 [editorial]

Well, I believe we should first decide whether we want n-ary datatypes in the language. If we decide we don't want them, I'll remove
any mention to them; if we decide to include n-ary datatypes, I shall complete the document.

The scenario where I am first going to remove all references to n-ary datatypes just to add them back two weeks later I find highly
undesirable, and I hope you sympathize.

Regards,

	Boris