Re: GRDDL was Re: Agenda for teleconf 21st May 2008

Why don't we at least have a short discussion to see if we can at
least agree on this as a way forward and to decide on the ordering?
We can move this earlier in the agenda with a view to getting it out
of the way and spending the rest of the time working our way through
the issues.

Ian