Re: [p4-feedback] [Pellet-users] Protege4 & Pellet compatibility

CC to the OWL WG

Hi Matthew,

I remember an issue about this (ISSUE-106) on the OWL working group.
We actually decided that all OWL2 vocabulary should go into the old
OWL namespace. See the minutes at [1], and the issue description here
[2] (btw. there's a typo in the minutes saying that this resolves
ISSUE 57, but it really should be ISSUE 106)

NB: this does not hold for the new OWL XML syntax namespace..

Best,

	Rinke

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference.2008.04.23/Minutes
[2] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/tracker/issues/106