RE: ISSUE-98 (spelling): symetric => symmetric [editorial]

Jeremy wrote:

>Process question: while we need to have formal process for
>dealing with
>public comment (particularly after last call), this seems a little
>heavyweight at this stage.
>
>I would have a slight preference for editorial corrections made in
>response to public comment to simply be done, and reported in
>one of the
>routine business items.
>
>OTOH if people are happy to actually use the tracker for these
>- so be it.
>
>Jeremy

For editorial issues, we have a more light-weight policy, anyway:

  <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Issues>

  "Editorial issues can be immediately RESOLVED and closed
  by a WG member working on the appropriate documents;
  email should then be sent to team-owl-chairs@w3.org so
  that consideration of the resolution can be added to
  the teleconf agenda."

Of course:

  "Editorial-only issues should have EDITORIAL in their title."

Which was not the case here. ;-)

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe