Re: nonmon mapping and punning

I thought the issue wasn't in adding or removing one triple, but
rather the general truth maintenance issue. Namely you have rules
that depend on certain triples existence as antecedents. You don't
necessarily known when these rules fire, relative to when you need to
retract a statement. If adding something causes you to retract a
statement, then you want to also retract all triples that were added
based on rules which had the retracted triple as antecedent.

The mechanism you refer to below is possibly adequate to retract a
triple (possibly because it isn't clear to me from the spec whether
triples added by a reasoner would trigger the event). But it isn't
adequate to retract the triples that were added as a result of rules
that fired based on it.

-Alan