Re: ISSUE-96 (OWL1.1 vocabulary names): OWL-1.1 vocabulary naming in RDF mapping is not consistent

Ah I now see the problem. The RDF mapping and Functional Syntax
documents seem to differ on this issue. In the RDF mapping,
owl11:disjointObjectProperties is indeed a relation between two
properties, whereas the functional syntax states 'the
disjointObjectProperties axiom takes a set of object properties and
states that all properties from the set are pair-wise disjoint.'

It seems what is an intuitive name in the functional syntax, isn't in
the other.

-Rinke