Re: Fragments discussion

We have a candidate here who is speaking during part of the telecon time
later today so i will miss some of the meeting.
Thus, just in case the fragments discussion is not when i am on, i
wanted to post the things i care most about with respect to fragments.

1 - i would like to see backwards compatibility with OWL-Lite.
2 - i know of a number of users who would like to use some fragment(s)
of OWL and i think it is important to have at least one (and hopefully
not 10s of) option(s) for useful fragment(s).
2a - i would like to have at least one fragment have first class status
and thus it seems to me that at least one is rec track.
3 - i know of the most need for something like the fragment jeremy and
jim and asking for and thus, this seems more compelling (although i
admit to not really knowing how to quantify this notion well).

deborah