RE: ACTION-54 definition of OWLPrime (RDFS 3.0)

Hi Jim!

Just two questions for my understanding please:

Jim Hendler wrote:

>Alan - this seems like a good step forward -My hope, through,
>is we'd do something that makes the DLP (extended as you
>suggest) be the DL version, and that it would be clear that
>the same restricted vocabulary set is a named fragment of OWL
>Full (i.e whatever name we assign to this, we would have FragX
>DL and FragX Full?) -

Do you say by this that the WG should produce a "Full" (i.e RDF compatible) version for /each/ of the proposed tractable DL-fragments, or only for OWLPrime (or what will then be closest to it in the end)?

>I believe we made a mistake in the OWL
>1.0 group in not having a "OWL F-LITE," and I'd hate to see
>that mistake propagated again.

By "OWL F-LITE" wrt OWL-1.0: Do you mean an RDF compatible version of OWL-Lite?

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe