RE: ISSUE-94 (n-ary constucts and RDF): Problem with roundtripping when going from functional-style syntax into RDF and back

Hello,

(In my e-mails I used OWL/RDF for "OWL ontologies encoded in RDF/XML".)

I'm not sure I understand how RDF/XML is different from RDF graphs: I always thought that RDF/XML can be used to serialize each RDF
graph; thus, I saw them as being of the same expressive power.

Regards,

	Boris