RE: ISSUE-2 (allDisjoint-RDF): No syntax for AllDisjoint in RDF mapping

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

>Should we carry this to its ultimate conclusion and just map
>any construct
>into a list that mirrors its structure in the functional syntax?

Exciting idea. The next consequent step would then certainly be to drop RDF
as an OWL syntax language completely, and switch back to the only truely
appropriate language for this purpose: LISP. ;-)

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe