Re: (URGENT) Re: Reminder: Imports task force meeting monday

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Subject: (URGENT) Re: Reminder: Imports task force meeting monday
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:08:01 +0000

> What time is this meeting??
>
> It has been described by at least three different times:
>
> 10 AM EST (very soon)
> 0500 UTC (past)
> 10 am (West US - i.e. normal WG meeting time?)
>
> Jeremy

Didn't you get the message about the new Zakim functionality?  I thought
it was very clear.

	http://w3.org/Member/Zakim-multitemporal/

	The W3C is pleased to announce that the Zakim conference
	software will now be able to handle multi-temporal
	teleconferences.  This will usher in a new era of international
	cooperation.  No longer will working group participants in Asia
	have to participate in middle-of-the-night meetings.  No longer
	will working group participants with important other commitments
	have to miss important meetings.  Multi-temporal teleconferences
	can be scheduled using the usual Zakim tools [1] (member only).

	This new functionality is only for teleconferences.  W3C is
	feverishly working towards multi-temporal, multi-dimensional
	face-to-face meeting capabilities but there still remain bugs in
	this system.  If you are interested in alpha-testing this new
	functionality you don't need to do anything, W3C will use its
	beta-test thought detection and transmission system to contact
	you.

	[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/TemporalTeleconferenceHowTo.htm