Re: Today's teleconference

Evan,

Relationships with other W3C groups is a charter "expectation", hence
the agenda item. I for one would be more than happy to establish
relationships with groups outside W3C. I'm not sure that we will have
time to discuss this in tomorrow's teleconf, but I will add an item
to the agenda in the expectation that it will be postponed but not
forgotten.

Ian