Re: comments on RDF mapping

Sorry Mike, you'll have to be clearer than that for me - I'm just
some dumb techie (i.e. I see the vocabulary terms, but not how to use
them) -- let's use a simple example - the example of a QCR raised to
the original working group was to be able to say
  A hand has five fingers, one of which is a thumb.
Can you show me how to say this in OWL11 (in a document format - RDF
or N3 preferably)
  thanks
  Jim H.

On Oct 23, 2007, at 8:37 AM, Michael Smith wrote:

> On Mon, 2007-10-22 at 18:17 -0400, Jim Hendler wrote:
>
>>   To put it another way - the intro to these documents mentions
>> qualified cardinality restrictions as one of the key new
>> functionalities added to OWL 1.1 -- can someone point me to the point
>> in this document which mentions how to write such a thing in RDF?
>
> Assuming we're both looking at [1], that information is contained in
> Table 2, "Transformation to Triples".  Note the rows in which
> "Transformation T(S)" includes a statement using either the
> owl11:onClass or owl11:onDataRange predicates.
> --
> Mike Smith
>
> Clark & Parsia
>
> [1] http://www.webont.org/owl/1.1/rdf_mapping.html