Re: Today's teleconference

Ian,

My goal in bringing this up was to point out the dependency and potential
overlap between ODM and OWL revised.  Because of that, it would be good
to create a formal relationship that can be tapped when (if) we need to
address these issues in the future.  However, there is no need to create
a regular item for this in the agenda (as was done in some other groups).
ODM is not undergoing any major changes anymore and so there would be
little on which to report (although there are still quite a few open
issues against the UML -> OWL mapping chapter which will be addressed
in the coming months).

Of course, if the UML and MOF metamodel in the OWL1.1 submission were
to disappear en-route to LC then the overlap would also disappear.  In
any case, I don't see an urgent need to address this tomorrow.

-Evan