	From: public-owl-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-owl-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Jim Hendler
	Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 10:47 AM
	To: Peter F. Patel-Schneider
	Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Re: PROPOSAL to *close* (not postpone) ISSUE-83

	WHile I don't actually disagree with Peter on this one, I do think there
are several things incumbent on us in these issue
	 1  - we need to document that these features are allowed in Full
	 2 -  close vs. postpone may, in some cases, depend on whether we think
in the future their might be a solution - inverseFunctional datatypes, for
example, have led to "key"s which we are at least considering for 1.1 - so if in
some cases, and this might or might not be one, we think there might be limited
solutions that would be decidable, we should consider postponing with a note to
that effect.  From the point of view of this WG, close vs. postpone has little
difference, but from the pov of a future WG, this shows them there might be
interest in the issue if a technical solution can be found or if at some future
date a WG decides to stop worrying so much about keeping OWL Full and OWL DL as
tightly coupled as they are now.
	 -JH