Fwd: rdfs:Class vs owl:Class

Forwarded with Hans' permission:  As I mentioned to this WG, this
sort of question arises a lot - and not from people with no
background - this is a good example of why, given we seem unable to
fix the problem (I'd hoped punning might), that we should at least
document the discussion more carefully
  -JH

Begin forwarded message:

it?." - Albert Einstein