Re: SOTD for publications

On 4 Dec 2007, at 15:49, Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> I have been scanning the three docs that I believe we are
> suggesting for FPWD i.e.
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Semantics
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Syntax
>
> I like the yellow boxes presentation of the links to the issues,
> and hope that sort of presentation can be preserved in the
> migration to TR space docs.

Thanks. It was quite a lot of work, but does provide a useful way of
grouping issues and may even help us to address them more efficiently
(I live in hope).

> I added two more such links at
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Semantics#Introduction

Thanks.

> ===
>
> I note that Sandro or Ivan needs to draft SOTD text for these:
>
> I hope that such text could indicate:
>
> a) that these are the member submission docs, with minor modification
> b) they are not yet 'consensus' documents
> c) that the issues the WG is considering are found at issue-list-uri
> d) that some of the issues relevant to specific sections are shown
> at the beginning of the sections.
> e) sections with fewer issues are likely to have greater consensus
> in the WG

I would prefer a more "cup half full" formulation, i.e., a statement
that we are working towards consensus, but still have issues to
address (as per the issue list and review comments).

Ian