Re: Pretty printing OWL FSS : request for preferences and samples

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 2:57 PM, David Osumi-Sutherland <djs93@gen.cam.ac.uk
> wrote:

> On 11 Mar 2015, at 16:30, Simon Spero <sesuncedu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I've been doing a little work on improving parts of the OWLAPI rendering
> code in order to render things in order (this makes a huge difference for
> VCS).
>
> Very happy to hear that.  Can we now use the OWLAPI to get fixed ordering
> of functional syntax and/or Manchester Syntax files?

I think FSS is now  sorted all the way down.  Manchester will be well
sorted, mate.

I've started adding comments and blank lines to the FSS, using rdfs:label
as well as IRI  if available.
It is quite tempting to use the manchester renderer to generate a comment
for each axiom, but that  seems wrong somehow :).

Simon