Re: Modeling a specific construct - please help

OK, here is demo example at:
http://www.masfak.ni.ac.rs/ontologies/2009/8/process_demo.owl

What's bothering me is, without going deeper into semantics of used terms:

1. Why RDQL "suceeds min 2 Activity" do not return Activity_3, and "suceeds
some Activity" does ?
2. Why Activity_1 isConcurrentWith Activity_2 (and Activity_1
isConcurrentWith Activity_1, in this case) is not inferred ?
3. Is there another way to axiomatize this relationship (although semantics
of used terms is not actually precise, you are right, Uli, but I hope you
get what I want to achieve) ?

Thanks for your help,
Milan