Role of 'public-webont-comments'? [WAS: Are the acyclicity "nonstructural restrictions" too strict?]

Hello Ian!

Good to hear that this section in the draft has already been fixed. So I may
certainly assume that equivalent properties are still allowed in OWL-1.1,
right? ;-)

Another (meta) question which might also be of interest to other's here in
the list: Yesterday I have found that there is a mailing list called

  "public-webont-comments"

which seems to have to do with the new OWL-WG, though it already exists for
quite a while (very low frequency). I wonder if the question, which I have
put in my last post, would better be posted there instead of OWL-DEV. Can
you please clarify for what kind of discussion this other group is intended,
and how it should be distinguished from OWL-DEV?

Best regards,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe