Re: RDFS compatibility information in OWL-DL documents

Just to clarify. I would have it be a (separate) subsequent item on
the agenda to give an OWL native semantics for AnnotationSubPropertyOf.

But first things first.

Incidentally, does OWL1.1 spec explicitly declare the RDF reification
properties (subject, object, predicate) to be annotation properties
as far as OWL 1.1 is concerned? IIRC, their presence in otherwise OWL-
DL pushes an ontology to OWL Full.

-Alan