Re: RDFS compatibility information in OWL-DL documents

This is more complicated than I can easily follow for the moment. In
case it is helpful,  here's an example of something I was thinking of:

Define: rdfs:imports as new ontology property. This is an instruction
to rdfs tools that they should include the file specified by the
property, and that owl reasoners should *not*. Consider the following
case I suggested in the context of SKOS in some earlier
correspondence. The idea would be that the extra triple
"annotationSubPropertyOf a subproperty of subproperty" would be in a
separate file, say "rdf-extras.rdf", and the test.rdf below would be
amended so that it contains

<owl:Ontology rdf:about="#"><rdfs:imports resource="rdfs-extras.rdf"/
 ></owl:Ontology>

Then rdfs-extras.rdf would have this (instead of the owl file)

   <rdf:Property rdf:about="#annotationSubPropertyOf">
     <rdfs:subPropertyOf rdf:resource="&rdfs;subPropertyOf"/>
   </rdf:Property>

Of course, I would like OWL to support reasoning on annotation
properties in some way, but the above is a little less ambitious and
might be a good first step.

(there's a little more cleanup that had to be done to completely
repurpose the example. mylabel and annotationSubPropertyOf need to be
annotation properties in the OWL, and extras needs to say that
AnnotationProperty is a subclass of Property.)

-Alan