RE: [LC response] To Michael Schneider Re: LC Comment: "lexical value" vs. "lexical form"

Dear working group,
Dear Peter,

I am pleased with your response to my LC comment.

Best regards,
Michael Schneider

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Research Scientist, Dept. Information Process Engineering (IPE)