Re: Proposal: face meeting in Madrid

I think that those topics are the weakest topics in ORTC, and we should
leave them resolved asap to avoid "backward compatibility issues" that
would prevent us to have a much more efficient/user friendly api.

I believe that a face 2 face meeting is much more effective for solving
this, but I understand that we are quite far away to do it, so I am ok
with the virtual meetings.

Best regards
Sergio