Re: Need SDP to ORTC good example code

Am 29.02.2016 um 07:42 schrieb IƱaki Baz Castillo:
>> A good start is provided by the adapter.js patches created by Phillip Hancke, which support Edge ORTC.

those have been merged by now :-)

> I should clarify that I don't mean "working ORTC-to-WebRTC code" but
> something more illustrative:

The problem with adding something like this to the specification is
1/ it is hard to maintain something that is both correct and complete
2/ you are supporting the assumption that shimming the peerconnection on
top of ORTC and/or passing around SDP blobs as a signaling protocol is a
good idea to start with.

Sounds more like you should write a blog post (for webrtchacks?)