From: Peter Thatcher [mailto:pthatcher@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 3:03 PM
To: Bernard Aboba
Cc: public-ortc@w3.org
Subject: Re: Issue #92: readonly attributes

I agree.  Even if we have a setTransport, the attribute should be readonly.  And for the time being, I thought we agreed to leave out setTransport.

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 12:01 PM, Bernard Aboba <Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com<mailto:Bernard.Aboba@microsoft.com>> wrote:

In the Editor's draft, we have:

partial interface RTCDtlsTransport {
attribute RTCIceTransport transport;
};

partial interface RTCRtpSender {
attribute RTCDTlsTransport transport;
};

partial interface RTCRtpReceiver {
attribute RTCDTlsTransport transport;
};

Should these attributes be readonly? That is what was proposed today in W3C WEBRTC.

If the desire is to change the transports, shouldn't we have a setter to accomplish this?