Issue 85: Updated stats

Need to update the Stats with Harald's latest proposal: https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Stats

-----Original Message-----
From: Harald Alvestrand [mailto:harald@alvestrand.no]
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 2:57 PM
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Updated Stats proposal - May 13

I have updated the Stats proposal to include a few more stats that the
Chrome team has found necessary and/or useful to their work.

The proposal is at https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Stats

Changes include:

Added counters for FIR, PLI, NACK and SLI
Added a "packets lost" counter
Added "target bitrate" for an SSRC
Added RTT on a SSRC (RFC 3550 computation)
Added audio level, Echo Return Loss and Echo Return Loss enhancement to a MediaStreamTrack
Added certificate information
Added RTT, bytes sent, bytes received, available outgoing and incoming bitrates to a candidate pair
With these changes, I believe we have a reasonably complete set of stats for
version 1.

Questions for the WG (apart from the obvious "are these well defined,
necessary and sufficient"):

Should this be a separate document? (I believe yes)
Do we need an IANA registry for later stats, or should we go with "living document" approaches?
Enjoy!

Harald