Re: W3C TPAC 2018: Will your Community Group meet in Lyon?

Dear Fabricio and colleagues,

I wholeheartedly agree ! As I am a resident of France and have professional
links in Lyon, you may consider me a resource and liaison if needed.

I'm already talking to Coralie and Alexandra from W3C and the French open
gov community.

So let's make a main event and organise side events to get maximum
progress. I also think it's worthwhile to consider at least one "non work"
excursion for the group.

Warm regards,

-Joseph.