Re: Web annotations for physical texts

From: Christopher Blackwell <cwblackwell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 22:54:06 -0400
Cc: Steven Harms <sgharms@stevengharms.com>
To: public-openannotation@w3.org
Dear Steven,

The CTS URN might be helpful:

	http://cite-architecture.github.io/ctsurn/

Part of the CITE Architecture: http://cite-architecture.github.io

(Disclosure: This is a thing I’ve worked on over the years.)

This blog post points to some live examples of real data integrated with CTS URNs:

	http://homermultitext.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-homer-multitext-microservice-homer.html

If this looks at all interesting, please don’t hesitate to send along further questions.

Cheers,
Chris B.

--
Christopher W. Blackwell
The Louis G. Forgione University Professor