Re: Pattern for annotation on regions or objects?

> _x a oa:Anno ;
>   oa:hasBody <someBody> ;
>   oa:hasTarget <physical object> ;
>   oa:hasTarget <image> .
>
> <image> foaf:depicts <physical object> .
>
> Does that work for you?

Rob, thanks for your response.
This is more or less the pattern I'm using now.

The crucial bits are
a) that the second target is a SpecificResource with a FragmentSelector
to define the region and an hasSource with the <image> URI.

b) that both target urls are typically out of our control and provided
by a heritage institute. In real life, the url to the <physical object>
is expected to be much more stable than that to the <image>. So
recording both Targets is also to simplify conversion to a new <image>
URI in the future.

This might be a nice pattern for the wiki,...

Jacco