Re: Pattern for annotation on regions or objects?

Hi Antoine,

Sorry, I've been traveling for the past couple of weeks. Thanks for
bringing up and pinging the issue!

In my opinion, if the body is equally about the depiction and the object,
then it can be multiple targets.  You may also wish to have a relationship
expressed in the graph between the two targets.

For example:

_x a oa:Anno ;
  oa:hasBody <someBody> ;
  oa:hasTarget <physical object> ;
  oa:hasTarget <image> .

<image> foaf:depicts <physical object> .

Does that work for you?

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson