Re: JSON-LD context for open annotations?

Dear all,

There was some discussion last year about the context resolution.  If it's
possible to simply put the context document at that URL would be fantastic.
 The previous discussion was that contexts should not live there, only
ontologies.  The solution was to have an ontology document in JSON-LD with
the context embedded, on the grounds that JSON-LD processors will ignore
the rest of the document.

Which we didn't get around to doing, apologies!

Stian, do you have a convenient transformation for the ontology into
JSON-LD?

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson