Re: Use Cases

Hi Felix,

Thanks for this! Yes, a section on agents involved in the use cases would
be very helpful.  I'll add that in the next iteration. Great suggestion!

I guess, given that internationalization and accessibility are in scope for
provision via annotation, then additional style information would also be
in scope.  In the model it's relatively easy to associate a CSS resource
with some other resource, but there would still need to be some way to
assign the particular class to an element or other selector. Definitely
warrants some investigation :)

Rob