Re: Use Cases

Hi, Tim–

A really common and clear example of this is poetry and lyrics, where a
particular phrase may be repeated throughout the work; for instance, the
phrase "What's the frequency, Kenneth" in the eponymous REM song [1] is
repeated, and each instance could have the same explanation of the
origin of the phrase (i.e. Dan Rather's altercation with a loon).

[1] http://rapgenius.com/Rem-whats-the-frequency-kenneth-lyrics

Regards-
-Doug