Re: [IIIF-Discuss] Re: Annotations which verify their content

Patrick,

I recently read this paper, "Trusty URIs: Verifiable, Immutable, and
Permanent Digital Artifacts for Linked Data":

http://arxiv.org/abs/1401.5775
see also: https://github.com/trustyuri

I found it helpful, and perhaps it's relatable to your needs.

--
Tod Robbins
Digital Asset Manager, MLIS