Re: [IIIF-Discuss] Re: Annotations which verify their content

Could eTags be used for this? (https://duckduckgo.com/HTTP_ETag).

One thought comes to mind. If an anno is licensed, and then it is changed,
those who have used it in the meantime might want a record of the version
that they downloaded/used. This is not an anno-specific problem, but since
it is being designed from scratch, could we actually think through this
carefully? (Note to Patrick: thanks for bringing this up).

--
Puneet Kishor
Manager, Science and Data Policy