Re: "cite" and 'author of a quote'

Hi Paolo, all

Doug, do you want to keep track of the fact that the annotation target is
> authored by Bush?

Of course not sure what Doug wants to achieve, but I would be interested in
the first case, keeping track of the original author of the quote. At
http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/core.html#Provenance there are two
roles, the author of the annotation and the serializator of the annotation.
If we want to keep track of the original author none of those would work.
What would be the way?

On a second thought, the other case is also interesting

Or annotating the quote in the target with an annotation that says that
> Bush is the author?

That would be adding an extra annotation saying that the quote is authored
by Bush, but that "authored by" would no be an OA property, that would be
the text/body of the annotation, right? And if we want to make it a
property, then we should use a SemanticTag?

Not sure if I am adding confusion, sorry.

Cheers,
Leyla