Re: W3C Annotation Working Group?

Hi Richard,

That sounds like a fascinating and important domain, likely with use cases
that have not been considered at all so far.

If a WG is created, and we very much hope that it will be, then it would be
great if you could participate in it.  Is your institution a W3C member
already, or willing to become one?

Rob