Re: May a Specific Resource be object of the oa:hasScope relationship ?

Hi Lutz,
I am not sure I understand completely what you are doing as I see only an
abstract example.

I would probably use a SpecificResource
http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/specific.html#Specific
in combination with a FragmentSelector
http://www.openannotation.org/spec/core/specific.html#FragmentSelector
therefore I would use a oa:hasSource rather than oa:hasScope.

A typical use of oa:hasScope is when you are annotating an image (with a
URI) displaying in a webpage.
The oa:hasSource is the image, the selector is for instance a
oa:SvgSelector and the oa:hasScope is the webpage.

Hope it helps,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.