Re: introduction to OA of pharmacogenomics in product labeling

Rob,

> * Collections
>
> To date we haven't looked into formalizing collections of annotations.
>  It certainly could be an oa:Composite or oa:List (all of these items,
> or all of the items in a certain order), but whether that's the most
> appropriate syntax for this sort of thing or not hasn't really been
> discussed.

I am not sure the current definition of oa:Composite fits this:
*A multiplicity construct that conveys to a consuming application that all
of the constituent resources are required for the Annotation to be
correctly interpreted. *

The topic is certainly something we need to discuss soon.

Best,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.