Re: Style

I believe this new approach is cleaner and more practical for reusing
Specific Resources without merging the presentation layer with the actual
resource. A big +1

IhasState has a tighter relationships with the resource. In fact the
hasState should be necessary to retrieve the correct representation of the
resource  so that the annotation can be placed correctly - while the style
was purely related to the presentation of the annotation. I am sure there
are cases where you can ignore hasState and still place the annotation but
I would not feel safe in saying that would be the norm. Therefore hasState
seems more belonging to  the Specific Resource.

Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.